About Me

My photo
Surrey, B.C., Canada
I have always been an avid reader and history has always been a passion of mine. I am a huge historical fiction fan, who also enjoys reading gothic tales with chills and thrills, mystery and suspense and who loves stepping back in time..... A quote I once read stated: I don't live in the past..the past lives in me!.. Perhaps that's why I am a Family History/Genealogy Addict too!

Thursday 28 February 2013

Susanna Kearsley 's Wonderful Atmospheric Historical Time-Slip Novels




The beautiful covers are by Sourcebooks (US)

These six books are some of the wonderful, gothic, historical novels by author Susanna Kearsley.   Each of these books contain atmospheric Suspense, Mystery, Romance and the Parnormal.
Susanna takes actual Historical Events and adds a contemporary suspense in the mix.
The plots contain haunting mysteries and beautifully crafted characters.

Susanna Kearsley's books are a thrill to read, and should not be missed!

 Those readers who are big fans of Barbara Erskine, Mary Stewart, Barbara Michaels and Diana Gabaldon, will love Susanna Kearsley's novels.

FIREBIRD is the author's latest novel and will be released in the US this Spring 2013, by Sourcebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment