About Me

My photo
Surrey, B.C., Canada
I have always been an avid reader and history has always been a passion of mine. I am a huge historical fiction fan, who also enjoys reading gothic tales with chills and thrills, mystery and suspense and who loves stepping back in time..... A quote I once read stated: I don't live in the past..the past lives in me!.. Perhaps that's why I am a Family History/Genealogy Addict too!

Monday 18 February 2013

Historical & Time Slip Novels Book Club




If your interested to join the above mentioned Book Group on Facebook your more than welcome.
We are happy to welcome you to our group.  This is where you can connect with people who have the same interest in books. We share recommendations and discuss our love of books, have laughs, share pictures, support each other's views.  If you have time, please feel free to read past posts, join in discussions and share with us your favourite books and above all, have fun!  


Just click on the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/463020810398738/

6 comments:

  1. Hello Carole,
    I clicked on the Facebook link and the site did not want to accept me as a new member. Is there a secret key? Let me know. I am really interested in this group as I write Historical time-slips and would love to talk with people who are interested in this genre.
    Judith Schara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith, can you try again please as there must have been a problem when I went to accept you. If you have problems again. What I can do is friend you on FB and then personally add you. I am really sorry you are having a problem, but we will remedy this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith:
    I've asked to join the FB club three times, and nothing happens. Could you add me?
    Thanks
    Patzia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patzia,
    Sorry you have had problems getting on. Try again and I will look out for your name.
    Thanks,
    Carole

    ReplyDelete