About Me

My photo
Surrey, B.C., Canada
I have always been an avid reader and history has always been a passion of mine. I am a huge historical fiction fan, who also enjoys reading gothic tales with chills and thrills, mystery and suspense and who loves stepping back in time..... A quote I once read stated: I don't live in the past..the past lives in me!.. Perhaps that's why I am a Family History/Genealogy Addict too!

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Simone St. James and her Classic Gothic Ghost Stories

Simone St. James is an author to look out for.  All her books are amazing to read, but best done with the lights on!


Simone St. James novels take place in the 1920's.   The novels are amazing classic gothic ghost stories which blend a thrilling historical mystery and an atmospheric spooky suspense with a little romance.  Simone has currently written and published three novels, they are in order: The Haunting of Maddy Clare, An Inquiry into Love and Death and her latest novel, Silence for the Dead.


Simone St. James is a lifelong reader of ghost stories and other spooky reads, but it wasn’t until she was an adult that she discovered two wonderful genres: romances and old, classic gothics.

THE HAUNTING OF MADDY CLARE won two of Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA® awards, as well as Crime Writers of Canada’s Arthur Ellis Award for Best First Book.



I am currently reading Silence For The Dead.
Published May 1st., 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment